Thursday 6 June 2013





My name is Glen Washington, i have always enjoyed coming to the choir . There is no day that i come to sing and i don't enjoy myself. I have never missed a day to go for the sessions that is held at the Kibera Informentors Foundations offices in Karanja. The sessions go for two hours after our classes during the day.

Eunice Odero is our choir master, she is the best teacher that i have for music. She has been telling us that one day she will buy drums for us so that we can learn beating the African drums. I have always been anxious of that day that the drums would come. I waited patiently and here is my dream coming true. The drums are here and i am so happy. I will be among the few in the choir who will yearn to learn to play the drums. I am so happy and i pray that those other instruments that we wish to learn will one day be purchased so that they can help us in the accompaniment of the singing.

I thank the almighty for this wonderful possibility of i being able to explore my talent and wish to perform at a church  near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment